Inception: Hijinks Inception: Hijinks

great !

Good point, made me laugh, nice art and animation as well !

"Snowfall" "Snowfall"

Great animation

good concept, the audio doesnt match the story and when the big snowball is falling the shadow shouldnt shrink but it should grow ;)

DonkeysBazooka responds:

fraid not. Try it on your wall. Shine a light on your finger, and bring it closer and farther from the wall. Your shadow condenses as it gets closer to the wall, because less light is getting onto the wall behind your finger.

The Parkour Collab The Parkour Collab

Wheres my part ?

Seriously, where is it ? I submited it, you said its gonna be in, why is it not ?

Mesmay kicks yo ass <3 Macks was well animated and Drifts' was funny =)

Fizzled responds:

It's after the credits! (sorry, i'll change that)

LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

Well to be honest..

You've got a lot of potential, your drawings are amazing, so is the voice act and the music, the animation, well, it suits your style, it serves it pretty well, you know all the principles and you just developed yourself a way how to do that, but ! And its big but, if you'll ever want to move to 3d animation you might have difficulties with it, at least I think that, cause you're doing this style and yes, you're awesome at it ! (the walking wasnt perfect, but thats just tiny problem) but in 3d, theres no layering, you have to move the objects as they're supposed to be moved, move the joints every frame, of course I love your works, I'd just recommend you to try out frame by frame animations with redrawing every frame, its just something to keep in head, if you want to develop your skills more ;)

Great flash, I enjoyed watching it.

Jazza responds:

i can but i'm lazy. i'd rather be able to make decent content using some FBF that is submitted more frequently. as much as everyone LOOOVES adam phillips including myself, we hate waiting 2 years for the next aniamtion.

thanks though, it would be fun to see them in 3d, havn't thought of that

Hoodoos Hoodoos

Very cool

and entertaining, I also like the animation, it was very smooth and the movements seem really good, great job.

You Give Job You Give Job

good

Animation could be better but whatever I love the concept, the artwork and the voices as well.Good job !

Making A Piranha Plant Making A Piranha Plant

When you zoom

Its so scary :OO
Teeth and tongue look perfect =D I really like that =)

Captain Planet Strip Club Captain Planet Strip Club

great as always

The Artwork is just great, concept is good too, I also like the voice acting but you could have done much better animation if you followed the animation principles, one of them is "EASING" it makes things much more enjoyale, please, ease more and you'll be great Flash artist.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

if i'm ever up against a deadline i'm not going to make i'll think about it.

A Pumpkin Patch A Pumpkin Patch

it'd be better

if it was in night, still, the art and the animation are great =)

Resurrection of a Clown Resurrection of a Clown